Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 4 {Charlie Day}

Since all the scenes this week are long and have a lot of people in them, today, we finished our filming! (plus we're not allowed to work on Veterans day so...that's another reason why too) So it was just Update for today and I'm bringing back one of my favorite characters and hopefully one of yours too!

We have another show tonight! Come on down and see the show it's hilarious and I'M IN IT! AH! SEATING IS LIMITED SO BUY YOUR TICKETS SOON!! We've been sold out so far so GET TICKETS FAST! Jules is the cutest, for every show he's been sending me these giant bouquets of flowers. That boy knows how to make me smile. I've been very bitter this week because of the show and because of SNL. It is most likely from my lack of sleep but I've just been snapping at people. I yelled at a girl in my Econ class for getting a higher grade than me. I yelled at Jules for looking at a wall. I yelled at Noel for texting me four times instead of three because "threes a magic number YOU RUINED MY WEEK WITH YOUR BAD LUCK". Either I'm bitter or I'm going crazy.

Either way THERE'S STILL A SHOW TONIGHT FOLKS!!