Monday, March 28, 2011

LAST POST BEFORE FRANCE!!!!

Oh France how you have raped my blog, let's recap!

-I get back from California!
-Inappropriate Touch Tuesday's dominate my life
-I boycott EXs to just Xs
-Lykke Li on Jimmy Fallon!
-I figure out how to post videos on blogger
-IHS once on March 6th
-I get phone raped by NBC
-The media rapes Jules' and my relationship, again.
-My assistant gets fired
-Promo for Miley!
-Fab stops by at SNL
-Strokes and I go to Vegas!
-Miley Cyrus hosts SNL
-I nearly miss my SNL performance, as do the Strokes
-Jimmy, Parns, Paul, and I have a kickass party
-St. Patrick's Day!
-I get to finally be accepted into the Photoshoot
-Rebecca Black sucks
-Viva la Bam stops by
-Zach Galifianakis hosts SNL
-Our prompter gets fired
-The Strokes get back from Texas
-Fab and I go partying for the next 3 days to avoid awkwardness
-The Strokes play on David Letterman
-I give Fab his surprise
-Drew Barrymore hosts SNL
-I meet STEEEEEEEEEL PANTHEEEEEEEEEEER

See you all after France, WOO!