Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 1 {Miley Cyrus}

Blogger doesn't recognize Miley as a name, that's hilarious. After my whole NBC fiasco I figured out that they filmed Our Time with Apl.de.ap and Taboo and also filmed CBS Gurney Month. Neither of which I am in but both are extremely funny. I read the script for Keenan and Andy's scene and it is just perfect. I don't like Miley and Jay's part in it though, it seems a little over done after the second time. But whatever, Seth's choice not mine.  No good pictures for today's post.

Oh by the way Jimmy Fallon, I AM PISSED OFF AT THE FISH WE GOT. Coco and Quilliam just played dead on me and I told Nasim about it and she was like "Oh yeah they're dead" and then I just collapsed on my floor crying because those fish are practically my children and so I call for Julian to go flush them and he doesn't show up for 15 minutes and when he does he's just all "What are you talking about they're fine", I look in the bowl "OH YOU LITTLE FUCKERS"