Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 4 {Zach Galifianakis}

Today is St. Patrick's Day! Nothing too interesting about St. Patrick's Day except that I got to wear an obscene amount of green to school and I'm eating corn beef and cabbage for dinner tonight! Or as I like to view it, another first for the Essenancas duo. Whoop-de-whoop. Today I filmed the Corn Syrup Commercial, which was a lot of fun because I love working with Kristen and I really don't get to often. I think that's because Lorne knows that Kristen and I are quite the female power houses on SNL so that it'd be odd to have both of them in a scene, but this one we are head to head so it's pretty funny. They filmed Update today at 10AM and tomorrow I've got a full day of filming...Yay? Julian and the Stroke left this morning for Texas and I unfortunately didn't get to go because I'm not allowed to leave because I've missed too much work already. WHICH SUCKS. Another state I have yet to go to, all because of Lorne Michaels. Plus, since they don't have to be back for anything they're staying there for the next few days. Now I'm sad.

As you know Thursday is photoshoot day, and I finally got to lurk the photoshoot set! The cast is never ever ever allowed in the photoshoot set because of past experiences but Zach smuggled me in and it was really cool! The photographers are really...bitchy. Ever shot they find something to nitpick it's ridiculous. But Zach's really funny so they just kind of ignored the kid in him and went on filming random stuff. One of these days I want to be hosting SNL and be in that photoshoot room and I'll let the whole cast come in and watch...it'll happen...some day..........some day.....I miss Jules