Sunday, March 6, 2011

Death is Difficult in the Sunlight

Miley Cyrus hosts this week with musical guest THE STROKES. I love when they are the musical guests. It's just makes the show even more awesome. And with all the coverage about Miley Cyrus, she might need them. Here are the skits!

New Products
Cruise Ship Entertainer
Miley Cyrus Show
Beastly
Our Time with Taboo and apl.de.ap
Duh! Winning! Cold Open
Monologue
Update
Disney Channel Acting School
CBS Gurney Month

And yes I know my recent blog posts have been titled by the parallel to Angles track listings. I think I'll just have a post after the Days {}s thats one of the song names. Speaking of days, I have to take my SAT and ACT soon. Who's excited?? Not me. Picture of the day is of Adam Green and Jules in Scotland looking sexy on the bus. So glad Adam went with us he was really funny and just fun to be around.