Monday, April 11, 2011

France

There's really no way I can explain just how amazing of a time I had. Every second I was with Jules, Taran's birthday was crazy, there were fireworks, happy belated birthday to Albert. The whole trip was just incredible. Here are some pics from the trip, first is of Abby and Vanessa, second is of Abby and I rooming together and the shit we do together, third is of Andy at the airport, fourth is of Bobby and these two french chicks, fifth is of Jason preparing for the cold in Sarlat, sixth is of Kristen and this one fan from Nice, seventh is of Jules at this one cafe in Amboise, eighth is of Jules in front of Notre Dame, ninth is of Jules at the airport, tenth is of Jules with someone he knew that was famous but I can't for the life of me remember his name. My favorite town was definitely St. Malo, it's so quaint and perfect some day I'd love to live there. In case you already heard from Jimmy Fallon's show yes Julian and I did get into a small riff while we were driving to Paris. I was just upset that I was completely left out from the group for those past 2 days and everyone wanted to hang out with Vanessa and Heather Campbell (writer). Then on that one day to Paris I tried to sit on the back of the bus but everyone told me to leave and go back to the front, so I was slightly dissapointed in Julian for not arguing with them over a BUS SEAT and letting me sit with MY friends. So I sat in the front next to Paul and fell angrily asleep. However I did wake up to Julian sitting on the floor next to my seat, sleeping on my thigh so overall all was forgiven, even though there was nothing to forgive really. And can I just say one thing, why Steve, why did you make Jimmy say that on Late Night? It just seemed unnecessary and it wasn't even a joke....In case you didn't watch he said

-------"Recently I just went to France with the whole SNL crew and some other tag-alongs and I witnessed one of the most shocking things of my life. Terrorists bombing cafes? No, France banning burqas? No. Julian Casablancas and Christina Essenelle got into a fight. What has this world come to...?"---------

Oy. So, what'd I miss?