Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 3 {Drew Barrymore}

Gosh, Drew Barrymore is so damn nice. I can see why Fab was so in love with her. Yesterday they only had a 10AM filming of Vinny Talks to Drew-a skit they've done many times- and today I was on double filming with the Digital Short and Brenda and Shaun. I'm definitely more predominant in the Digital Short, which means I'm just an extra in Brenda and Shaun, but for the Digital Short we're doing an 80's work out video with Drew as the lead and Abby being her normal back up dancer, Kristen being the advanced one, and me being the lesser one. It's really funny because they're doing a girld-can't-do-anything type of video so the main work out is stepping and lifting weights, advanced being 5 pound weights, regular being pencils, and lesser being air. It's hilarious! I'm glad Akiva and Jorma are back in the swing of things.

6 MORE DAYS