Monday, March 7, 2011

Above the Opening of Light

Crazy occurrence just happened, so I was walking home from school with Julian and I realized that I hadn't looked at the filming schedule and my phone wasn't with me so I couldn't find out. So I fortunately remembered that I knew Seth's number off hand and called him:

SETH
Hello?
CHRISTINA
Hey Seth it's me Christina.
SETH
Oh hey, did you get a new phone?
CHRISTINA
No I'm using Julian's, are you near the conference room?
SETH
No I'm at Denny's with Bobby and Nasim.
CHRISTINA
You're at Dennys...?
SETH
Yeah.
CHRISTINA
...damn. I need to figure out what I'm filming today, if anything.
SETH
I don't know who's up there...Oh Jimmy is, want me to forward the number to you?
CHRISTINA
Yeah that'd be great.
SETH
Alright it's sending.
CHRISTINA
Thanks a million, see you later Seth.
SETH
Bye.
MACHINE
Hello, and welcome to NBC Universal, 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, New York. If you know your party's extension please dial it now. If not, please dial the letter that your party's name begins with (CHRISTINA dials L for Late Night) You have either dialed J, K, or L. Press one for J two for K and three for L. (CHRISTINA pushes three). Press one for Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, two Late Night with Craig Ferguson, three Late Night with David Letterman or four Late Night with Conan O'Brien. (CHRISTINA pushes one) We are rerouting you to Craig Ferguson.
CHRISTINA
Wait what?!
GRACIE
Late Night with Craig Ferguson, this is Gracie how may I help you?
CHRISTINA
Hi Gracie, I accidentally got rerouted to you when I needed to get to Late Night with Jimmy, is there any way you know his number?
GRACIE
May I ask who's calling?
CHRISTINA
Christina Essenelle.
GRACIE
Oh, hello Miss Essenelle! Sorry for the mishap we've been getting Fallon's guys all day. Let me just send you over....
CHRISTINA
Thanks.
LISA
Late Night with Jimmy Fallon this is Lisa.
CHRISTINA
Hi Lisa is Jimmy there?
LISA
No he's in a meeting at the moment may I ask as to whom is calling?
CHRISTINA
Christina Essenelle.
LISA
Well I'll tell him you called.
CHRISTINA
You know what, can you just route me through anyways? Have you seen those meetings? They goof off half the time.
LISA
I can't do that.
CHRISTINA
...well, can you get me Higgins on the phone?
LISA
Yes I can do that. Hold on one moment please.
CHRISTINA
Thank you.
STEVE
And who is calling me at this hour aside from my wife?
CHRISTINA
Christina Essenelle Steven.
STEVE
OH YOU. I haven't seen you in a while what's been going on?
CHRISTINA
Oh you know...SNL.
STEVE
Yeah I saw the episode TWO WEEKS AGO, why have you been off?
CHRISTINA
We actually got time off for once.
STEVE
Oh fun.
CHRISTINA
So, how much do you love me?
STEVE
Very much, I've been bored all day. Let's go do something.
CHRISTINA
I need a favor from you Steve.
STEVE
Ugh, what.
CHRISTINA
I was going to ask Jimmy to do it but he's in a meeting.
STEVE
No he's just in a bad mood.
CHRISTINA
Jimmy?? In a bad mood??
STEVE
Yeah I think him and his wife had a fight last night or something.
CHRISTINA
I love how you know this.
STEVE
Here he's right next to me.
JIMMY
WHAT.
CHRISTINA
Hello to you too dear.
JIMMY
I'm pissed off what do you want.
CHRISTINA
Calm down, I need a favor.
JIMMY
(pause) what is it.
CHRISTINA
Can you go check if I have any scenes this week?
JIMMY
You don't they sent down the papers to our office by mistake.
CHRISTINA
NBC has been fucking a lot of shit up today, I was with Craig Ferguson before you.
JIMMY
Oh he's a great guy.
CHRISTINA
Well I talked to his assistant, your's is a liar.
JIMMY
I made her one.
CHRISTINA
Disturbing fact, but THANK YOU.
JIMMY
No problem, am I seeing you this week?
CHRISTINA
Sure if you'll come to dinner every now and then.
JIMMY
I have a family.
CHRISTINA
Yes, now have friends.
JIMMY
I'll think about it, talk to you soon.
CHRISTINA
See yah.


THIS SATURDAY VEGAS