Saturday, March 5, 2011

I'm A Little Wrong

I
Don't
Want
To
Fight
Don't 
Want
It
Baby
You 
And 
Me
I
Don't
Want
To
Fight
Don't 
Wanna
Make
You 
And 
Me
I
Don't
Want
To
Fight
Don't 
Wanna
Make
You 
And 
Me



Love that song, thank you Nikolai. You know what I figured out today? We're going to France during Taran and Albert's birthday. It's really cool to spend your birthday in another country, although Albert's not going I will be celebrating it with Jules in France. Maybe we'll call him or something. By the way we're all going to France in 24 DAYS. LET THE COUNT DOWN INITIATE. Oh last night the whole cast (minus party pooper Seth) went to Buffalo Wild Wings in Brooklyn. Jason and Bobby go there a lot and so they made us try all these buffalo wings that were different levels of spicy (14 levels I believe). I'm no spicy fan, I just cannot handle the spice so when they shoved a level 14 blazin' in my mouth I had tears in my eyes. The wings were so spicy they came with a warning label saying I could get heart failure or something equally ridiculous. So, let the countdown initiate for my intestines to explode.

24 MORE DAYS