Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Jimmy Double P 'Snell in da HOUSE

Jimmy, Paul Rudd, Parns, and myself had a party on the SNL first floor corridor. Oh my lord was it awesome. It was a super random thing, Jimmy and I were hanging out the other day and walked by Party City and thought it'd be cool if we could use some of that random stupid stuff. Then I was walking home from school today when I called up Jimmy, who was in the car with Parns and Paul and they picked me up and we hit party city in a big way. We got:



So yes, you could say it was a St. Patrick's Day Party. Although it was completely unplanned so we invited 100 people today, and guess how many showed up? 97. Conan, his wife, and Andy couldn't make it. But everyone else did. I guess since it was a party being thrown by Jimmy Fallon, Paul Rudd, Chris Parnell, and Christina Essenelle people felt obliged to go. So this party was crazy intense for a number of reasons, 1) we used all the people's rooms on the SNL first floor corridor and made them their own separate entities (which included my room the TV/Bar room), so..it was a good night. BY THE WAY
THE STROKES NEW ALBUM ANGLES IS STREAMING


I'm really into rainbow text this week. I guess I'm just really excited. SETH+STROKES=RAINBOW. So the whole party was an epic success but I just want to talk about one point of the night that was just utter interestingness. Paul Rudd's niece Caleigh (that's how you spell it, she spelled it for me several times) came to the party for about a half hour because she's one of my superfans who is just utterly insane. She has good intentions though, although I definitely caused a panic when she shoved me into my own closet. Seth Rogan found me though! Which was pretty cool cause I had never met Seth Rogan before. Here are some pics from tonight, Albert, Fab, Julian, some chick, Nikolai, Parns.