Sunday, March 20, 2011

Viva la Bam

I got to be on TV today OH EM GEE. Ha ha, Bam Margera and his cronies came up to NBC today. In case you didn't know who Bam Margera is, he's a professional skateboarder and is also on Jackass a lot. He's basically the guy who's afraid of snakes, and of course he's heard of my blog so I thought I'd bring out my Celebrity Blog Posts back! Ladies and gentlemen, Bam Margera:

Yeah, hey wassup it's Bam Margera. We're gonna go have a party or some shit and tear The Big Apple a new asshole. For all of you reading this, this chick is fuckin awesome. She's like a cookie mold you give to people. It's crazy. Anyways I can't write a lot of shit cause we got stuff to do and whatevre so i know a lot of other guys wanted to post on here so yeah, DEUCE.


Hey, I know how psycho Christina get's when it's the same font but different person so I'll just change everything. It's Ryan Dunn, hey. I don't know what to say...stay in school. Although if you wanna be famous for doing stupid shit like me don't go to school, they don't teach the shit we do in school...peace in the middle east!


I'm gonna use this nasty ass yellow color. I'm brandon SUCK ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT


Hi this is April Margera, Bam mother. I just wanted to say hi to all my friends in PA, and SNL and Essenelle rules! Okay, they're yelling at me now bye now!