Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 4 {Miley Cyrus}

More filming more filming more filming....I had a lovely little Strokes day today. Nikolai and Fab came over and hung out with us at SNL. I got to have a little more bonding time with Niko right before we go to Vegas this weekend (just for the weekend), then it's Texas (yeah forgot to mention that one, just got my plane ticket today, March 17th) and then we're off to France (March 29th), then California (April 17th), Maryland (another one I forgot to mention [Ryan is literally reading off tour dates and is handing me plane tickets] April 30th), Louisiana (May 7th), Tennessee (June 9th), then (if Julian and I are still rocking our souls[a.k.a. we don't have plane tickets yet]) Portugal (July 16th), Spain (July 17th), and Japan (August 13th). That's a lot of awesome packed into one year, and there are so many more after Japan it's just Ryan doesn't know them yet. Nothing is ever confirmed with the Strokes they like to play things by ear. Without Ryan they'd still be in a garage. And I wouldn't be with Jules! That's be really weird. Picture of the day is of Fab in the writer's room wearing all the seat covers...gotta love Fab!