Monday, July 8, 2013

Super Dog is Here to Play

Introducing other people to music is probably one of my favorite things to do, especially when it's ridiculous songs like the booty song or the America song...or SUPER DOG. Love it. Robert and I had a really nice dance at my birthday party...I was just remembering that now.

Work has become absolute nonsense recently. All we do is watch youtube videos, make jokes, and be idiots. And every now and then a sketch is written...ha. Since Bradley, Tyson, and Jen were busy for the main duration of the 4th of July I watched National Treasure 1 and 2 all day. Then later I went to Venice beach with Jen, Zach, and Trevor. Super fun time, it was kind of scary on the Venice boardwalk cause of all the cops, drunk people, people with handheld fireworks, and high people. Had a great time though, ended up going to Trevor's place and played a few games.

Happy 4th ya'll.