Thursday, July 18, 2013

Mothers Worry

JEN
Well, well, well, Ben is it?
BEN
Hi (waving hello), nice to meet you.
JEN
(jokingly) Save it! I hear you and (grabs CHRISTINA with one arm over her shoulder) Christina are going out tonight?
BEN
Yes Mrs. Lawrence, I'll have her back by midnight.
CHRISTINA
Jen...
JEN
What! I just met him, I wanna give him the questionnaire I give all the guys that come over.
BEN
What?
CHRISTINA
(to BEN) Not what she means. And Tyson lives with us! And you just like being annoying to Bradley.
BRADLEY
(from the couch) Say what now?
CHRISTINA
(taking BEN's hand, she tries to walk to the front door) Bye everyone!
JEN
(she jumps forward, in front of CHRISTINA and BEN) Where were you born?
BEN
Seattle.
JEN
How old are you?
BEN
30.
JEN
(surprised) 30?
BEN
30.
JEN
Got any siblings?
BEN
2.
JEN
What's your favorite sport?
BEN
Baseball.
JEN
How did you and Christina meet?
CHRISTINA
I've already told you this!
JEN
SHH! I wanna hear his version.
BEN
Well, technically we met backstage before I performed on SNL but we really started to-
JEN
That's enough. What was with those flowers the other day?
BEN
What I can't give a beautiful girl flowers?
CHRISTINA
Aw.
JEN
No. What'd you do?
BEN
(laughs) Nothing except be busy.
JEN
You too busy for my girl? I'll put the hurt on ya!
CHRISTINA
Aaaaand we're done, good night people.
BRADLEY AND JEN
NIGHT!

This is what happens when Tyson leaves for 2 weeks. All hell breaks loose.