Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Macklemore

I go to the gym three times a week at this nice gym by my house and you'll never believe who I saw there! Well, I guess you can cause I meet a lot of people all the time and the title of this post is Macklemore so...yeah I met Macklemore. Some background first: since I was the worst and decided to disappear from this blog for a bit because of extreme business I didn't tell you how I originally and embarrassingly met Macklemore (Ben Haggerty for those of you -including myself- didn't know Macklemore's real name)

FRED
(NASIM and CHRISTINA are walking around the SNL stage, CHRISTINA is eating a sandwich and has a several scripts in her other hand,  FRED comes up to the two girls and has MACKLEMORE next to him) Christina, Nasim! Have you met Macklemore yet?
NASIM
(extending her hand) Oh not yet, hi I'm Nasim. 
MACKLEMORE
(shakes her hand and smiles) Nice to meet you. (he then turns to CHRISTINA expecting her to do the same but she had masses of food in her mouth and hands are full, she smiles with her mouth closed. He nods his head awkwardly)
FRED
Nice one Christina.
MARGARET
Christina, we need you to try on your dead costume. (CHRISTINA nods her head to MARGARET and makes a sorry-I-have-to-go face at MACKLEMORE)

SO YEAH, I basically made a fool of myself. But then I saw him yesterday!

MACKLEMORE
(CHRISTINA is doing the plank and is red faced out of total exhaustion, she falls to the mat under her and lies on her back, heaving, eyes closed. She opens her eyes and sees the head of MACKLEMORE bent over her) I don't think I'm ever going to see you looking normal.
CHRISTINA
(laughs and sits up) Oh my God, get out of here.
MACKLEMORE
(laughs, he gives CHRISTINA a hand to get her up on her feet) So what're you doing out here in California?
CHRISTINA
I live here now! Well for the summer that is.
MACKLEMORE
Oh that's cool!
CHRISTINA
I know you're gonna hate that I'm asking this but what's-
MACKLEMORE
My real name?
CHRISTINA
(sadly) Yes.
MACKLEMORE
Ben.
CHRISTINA
(shakes his hand) Hi Ben nice to meet you.
BEN
See now this is how it was suppose to happen.
CHRISTINA
(laughs) Yeah that was a little awkward. 
BEN
Oh, I saw your video by the way.
CHRISTINA
What video? I mean, which video?
BEN
The one with you and Bradley Cooper.
CHRISTINA
Oh man...you know the story behind it right?
BEN
No...
CHRISTINA
Well Bradley and I were playing a drinking game that's like drink or consequences so...
BEN
That was the consequence?
CHRISTINA
Haha yeah.
BEN
Nice, oh but what I was saying was that it was really good! You have a nice voice. 
CHRISTINA
What! Oh my gosh, thank you. That's so nice.
BEN
Yeah, have you ever thought of doing an album or something?
CHRISTINA
Nah I don't think so.
BEN
Oh how come?
CHRISTINA
I dunno it's kinda like selling out to me, when an actress does a music career...like, you know how Justin Timberlake does acting, singing, and dancing? I could never do that.
BEN
Nobody can be Justin Timberlake. 
CHRISTINA
Ha ha, never. 
BEN
So no solo album huh?
CHRISTINA
Nah, probably not.
BEN
Would you want to be featured in a song?
CHRISTINA
Only if you're singing!
BEN
Yeah.
CHRISTINA
Wait, what?
BEN
Would you want to be featured in a song with me?
CHRISTINA
Are you being serious or just really nice, I can't tell.
BEN
Ha ha, both! 
CHRISTINA
Uh...yeah! Of course!
BEN
Alright cooL, I expect this on your blog.
CHRISTINA
Oh of course, we should hang out.
BEN
Yeah, what're you doing tomorrow night (i.e. tonight) ?
CHRISTINA
Hanging out with Macklemore.
BEN
Oh shoot, maybe another night?
CHRISTINA
I'm gonna be really busy from hanging out with Macklemore...let me just give you my number. That'd be easiest for me to later turn you down.
BEN
(smiling) Cool.

Should be fun. (: