Sunday, July 7, 2013

Mail Call

Fan Mail Questions!

1. What’s your definition of a true friend?
Somebody who doesn't shit-talk you in other interviews.  

2. What kind of qualities does a guy have to have to ask you out on a date?
Funny-I love a guy that can make me laugh. Obviously attractive, but everyone wants someone who they can stand to look at.
3. Do you think you are a good co-worker?
I think I'm pretty easy to work with, I make the work environment a little bit more relaxed, some people say I can be a little distracting so I'm not 100% sure. 


4. So, after you graduate Columbia what are your plans for the future?
Movies, TV, and Print! Whatever comes my way really. 

 
5. After 2 months in Los Angeles, are you a New Yorker or a California girl these days?                   
Definitely a NYC girl, it's in my blood. MY VEINS GIRL.


6. Do you miss the Boosh?           

More and more every day. I mainly miss hanging out with Noel, Julian, and Rich. Those three were mental.


7. During the run of the Boosh, did you ever fantasize about going on crazy adventures?

It's funny, during that time I actually wrote a few sketches for SNL that had to do with crazy animals that sung songs and played pranks on other people that broke the rules of physics and fashion...and then I realized that that kind of writing would work nowhere else except for the Boosh. It's it's own hairy beast.


8. What sort of things happened in these sketches?

I only fully finished two and one involved a crazy polar bear that had a machine gun and tank tracks as feet  

and it tried to save an entire eco-system of fish...like I said it would've been terrible for live TV, american 

TV, NBC or anything really. It was a terrible sketch.


9. What are some of the spots from your Maui trip that really stuck with you?

The ocean, believe it or not! Every time I was in the water, by the water, or on the water I was definitely the happiest.


10. You don’t have any other movies fixed up right now, do you?

No comment. 

11. Do you want to do serious drama?

TV wise? Probably not, I think I'll stick to TV comedy. Movies wise I definitely want to put my hand into it, 

but if I do a drama movie and it flops maybe I shouldn't do drama...


12. Is there anything that people don’t know about you that might surprise them?

I really just don't like mexican food. It's just not good for me, it's probably because I can't handle spicy food.


13. What's going on with you and Bradley Cooper?

A world wind friendship at a very needed time.


14. I saw you at the movies with Matt Damon, did you enjoy the movie?

Yes! I saw Monsters University and -oh my lord- it was so funny and perfect. They did a great job with the 

movie and there are no continuity problems (that I saw at least), very cool movie.


15. Have you ever felt offended while working with the Whitest Kids U' Know?

I know that they can be offensive towards women but when you work in comedy that's always going to 

happen. I think Tina Fey's book has some crazy hilarious points on that -and no I'm not just pimping up my 

friend's book because 1) It already made like a shit ton of money and 2) I'm too cool for that 3) that last one 

was BS-