Sunday, July 28, 2013

Closing Rhyme

I leave for New York in 19 days...it would've been cleaner if I wrote this yesterday but ALAS: 19 days. I've already started packing a few things that I bought just for my apartment/dorm thing in New York. Got some cool wall decals and a better shelving unit. But I'm leaving soon! I'm not entirely sure what's going to happen with Ben, Bradley, Jen, Tyson, and the whitest kids but for right now...I'm going back to NBC alone. I know that sounds depressing but that's what I'm doing. And it's not really alone when I've got the whole SNL cast and crew around. Jen was originally going to live with me but with Catching Fire coming out she'll be traveling a lot doing interviews, promos, commercials etc. etc.

Nasim is coming to California! She's staying at my house from the 6th to the 13th. I've already got a bunch of stuff planned, amusement parks, shopping sprees, movies to watch, parties to go to, TV tapings, (I'm dragging her along to a Jimmy Kimmel interview and a Chelsea Lately interview). "Hey Christina what ever happened (a strokes song title!) to you and Kimmel?" well voice in my head, Jimmy (as stated earlier) is a late night talk show host, and is therefore extraordinarily busy. But I saw him in Hawaii and have seen him at several parties as well. I'll be on his show again on August 8th unless of course-I get bumped.

I was thinking of doing some radical changes to my apartment at 30 Rock. It's been the same for about...3 years? God has it really been that long? I still can't believe I'm coming up on my fourth season. It seems like only yesterday I was watching Disney movies with Kristen, Nasim, and Abby and doing sketches with Will and Andy...anyways, I want to make some changes. Here's the basic floor plan of an SNL room, and if you're wondering why it looks like an autistic 5 year old drew this it's because I did--on paint:

Maybe I'll do something radical. Who knows. Bye for now!