Friday, July 26, 2013

Blue Night Brooks

Tyson, Bradley, Jen and I went to Medieval Times last night in Buena Park! FIRST OFF:

We were on the blue knight's team and my God did he kick ass, HE WON! Jousting was incedible, horse dancing/whatever-mitt-romney-does-in-his-spare-time was amazing, and our night looked just like Brooks from The Bachelorette (by the way, I think Drew will win, Brooks will back out and she'll send Chris home). We got pictures with the nights and pictures of us with our crowns on waving our blue flags...the food was amazing! They don't use utensils there so we all ate with our hands, I'm 100% positive there's a video of all of us eating with our hands so search, I refuse to post it on here. Ha! However it did take a long time to get home because of a shooting on the freeway...yikes! Well, I'm recording some dance moves with Mark Wahlberg right now so I'll post later.

Bye!