Sunday, July 14, 2013

Happy Day, Happy Day

I just heard the soundtrack for the movie. Oh my LORD it's amazing, got some Philip Glass, Hans Zimmer...it's beautiful. There's this one scene that's basically the climax of the movie and I've only seen it without music, but with music? It's haunting. I'm really excited for this movie, I think a lot of people are going to be moved by it. Maybe, I don't know. Hopefully.

Today was a momentous day! I took my driving test! (July 11th) Everyone from my house decided to come with me to cheer me on, we got to the DMV, gave them my insurance information and permit and I was on my way...I had a pretty ok driving instructor person. Her name was Rosie and she seemed nice...until she told me going 30 in a 25mph zone was a crime--EVEN IF the traffic is going 45. Ah well. I ended up getting 9 demerits! That's a lot! Then I got stuck in the parking lot cause this random lady parked in front of me and I couldn't go around her, Tyson tried to ask her to move but she didn't, eventually she pulled forward and I parked in a parking spot. Then she began grading me, and then after sitting in the car for a minute, discussing with Rosie what I got wrong she gave me my paper and said I passed. I stepped out of the car and saw Bradley, Jen, and Tyson having the most eager and hopeful faces. "Did you get it??" -Bradley. Pause. I threw my hands in the air and said yes! They all swarmed me and I leaped into Bradley's arms while the others jumped up and down screaming in the air.