Friday, July 5, 2013

Day 8 {Maui}

Our last day in Maui...:( so sad! All of us got together for breakfast and after fighting with the waitresses and waiters about giving us a giant table we sat down and ate...and although the power had gone out and the food that wasn't from the buffet took an abnormal amount of time it was still great food with a beautiful view. Then afterwards we all went back to our rooms to go pack, I got my henna redone, and then headed down to the lobby and drove off with Bradley, Jen, Bobby, Carrie, Nasim, and Chris. While Bradley and I were jetskiing on Day 6 we talked about having a big SNL get-together at my house since almost everyone (except for Jason, Olivia, Fred, and Kristen) had an overnight lay-over in L.A. So we were thinking we'd do this big fancy dinner party and it'd be so much fun...but then our flight got cancelled. Which really sucked because there was only a certain amount of available seats left on the next flight so we all got split up again. Bradley, Jen, Bobby, Nasim, Jimmy, Carrie, and I all got first-class seats on a later flight (only by 45 minutes though), Seth, Tina, Chris, and Amy all got on a way later flight (about 4 hours later) so they landed in LA at like 2AM. We landed at 11PM but everyone was so tired that we all just went to bed after the tour and everyone on the later flight just chilled at the airport since their next flight was at 5AM. No party :/

While we were on the plane, once the movie was done they started playing some NBC shows, The Office, The Mindy Project, and then they played a clip from SNL when Kristen hosted...my god I was so embarrassed. Nasim was in the sketch they showed and Bradley kept nudging me while I sang stupid songs as a real housewife. Such an awkward, yet surreal moment.

But now I'm back home in LA and I'm ready to go back to work with the WKUK and to start hanging out with people normally. Night everyone!