Thursday, November 28, 2013

The GN Show

Back in September 2011 I did an interview with Graham Norton for The Mighty Boosh and they always give out this little survey for the online fans, I thought I'd compare the two from 2011 and this year's:

If you weren't talking to me right now you'd be...
In my NYC apartment.
Painting with Noel Fielding
A phrase you use far too often...
"Wait but actually though" I love that I can't trust what people say anymore because everyone I know is so sarcastic like myself that I have to ask "Wait...but actually though".
"It's funny, I remember when..." when I'm about to start ANY story.
You wish people would take more notice of...
Hard workers. 
The little guy
The most surprising thing that happened to you was...
When I received a starring role on SNL. It's just I had only been on the show for a year and I knew so many other veteran candidates that had so much more experience to be in a starring position. But I'm so glad that I am you have no idea. 
Getting asked to be in a Chris Nolan film...like...what.
A common misperception of you is...
I am not a possessive girlfriend! I remember Julian [Casablancas] was telling me that one of his new guy friends was saying that he needs to go out more because Julian spends too much time with me and I keep him on a short leash. I couldn't stop laughing.
Everything I say should be taken literally. UH, NO, PLEASE. I make SO many "fame" jokes, like, one time Amy (Poehler) asked me "Hey Christina wanna go get a hotdog from outside? I'm hungry" and I laughed, and said jokingly "Come on Amy we're too rich to be subjecting ourselves to the poverty of street food" and then we both laughed and high fived and I got an email later from Lorne (Michaels) saying that someone saw that and said that I should be fired for being a bitch. COME ON PEOPLE.
You are not a politician but...
I will fight for what's right. Yeehaw.
I would only run for office if that position was Vice President and Stephen Colbert was my Presidential candidate.
You're good at...
Juggling.
Making awkward jokes.
You're very bad at...
Updating my blog...I always feel bad when my tell tale excuse is "I had school!" "I had to work!" "I had to have lunch with Paul Rudd and Jorma Taccone!"
Handling spiders.
You're ideal night out is...
Going to a party and coming home with the person you went their with and with your wallet and cellphone.
Sushi and a movie with slapstick comedy...I am a Japanese 15 year-old, yes. 
In moments of weakness you...
Make jokes.
MOTHER MARRRYYY COMES TO MEEEEEEE! SPEAKING WORDS OF WISDOM...LET IT BE.
The best age to be is...
I dunno, 21? Sure.
23. Oh look at that, I'm at the best age ever!? Go me!
In a nutshell, your philosophy is this:
Live life to the fullest and try anything once. Except anal sex and heroin, that shit is just weird.
You get what you get and you don't get upset. Yes and... Put Parmesan cheese on a plate and put it in the microwave, you will not be disappointed.