Saturday, November 2, 2013

Gives You Hell-O

Well well well TYSON RITTER sang through my door and into my arms, he's back in NYC baby!

Well for the week that is, not staying with me though, he's got a girlfriend! Say what Christie E? Say fuck yeah to Elena Satine, sexy actress and model who has walked sexily into Tyson's life. I gotta say I'm a little bummed he's not fooling around with Jen anymore but hey, you gotta settle down at some point (I mean he's almost 30 [why can't i date people my age oh my lord {who doesn't love 15 year age differences}]). But yeah! Tyson's in town. You know who I haven't seen in a while? Noel Fielding! And he lives primarily in NYC! (i think) I'll call that cutie with a booty up.

BOOTY CALL.

Just kidding.

I AM SO ANGRY. Jen's publicist is the worst. For Catching Fire they're having Josh Hutcherson come on SNL. >:( Speaking of Jen, I woke up with 3 missed calls from Jen that said were made at 1AM. WHATCHU DOIN JEN LAWRENCE. Ha ha, ugh. But the schedule for the next few weeks is:

Kerry Washington with Eminem Sat Nov 9th
Lady Gaga Sat Nov 23rd
Josh Hutcherson with HAIM Sat Nov 30th

Which means that tonight is Edward Norton, I'm showcasing a new character (that I wrote over the summer with WKUK) named Shalon who is just this little shit of a kid. I'm excited it should go over well. We're getting to the end of this year which means that Seth will be leaving SNL and heading over to Late Night, thank God he'll be in the same building, I'm not sure what I would do if Seth left NBC...I would wilt.

Look at this crazy dweeb