Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Alan Carr: Chatty Man-Nightwing Interview

Oh I ADORE Alan Carr, and after a late night of partying with Noel, the Boosh, and Jonathan Ross I can't wait for another interview!

Interview just finished! We talked about so many things, the movie (my awesome fight scenes), Bradley and I (oh la la), making out with Louis CK and Zach Galifianakis on SNL, and my crazy weekend in Vegas with Bradley, Zachie G, and Ed. By the way, watch Josh Hutcherson on SNL this Saturday with musical guest HAIM. Here are some highlights:

ALAN
Now what's this I hear about you dating the sexiest man alive?
CHRISTINA
(hands in face) Oh god.
ALAN
(laughter) Oh God doesn't sound good! What, abs get in the way of your vision?
CHRISTINA
(she laughs) Only sometimes. No things are good, (smiling) they're good. 
ALAN
You've got the face of a newlywed gal! Oooo do we hear wedding bells soon?
CHRISTINA
Oh please! Tomorrow I think is our two month anniversary or something.
ALAN
Oh my monthaversaries. 
CHRSITINA
I'm young! Love is exciting!
ALAN
Mmmhm.
~
ALAN
I've seen the movie, and Christina, you almost turned me straight I mean....!
CHRISTINA
(CHRISTINA and the audience laugh loudly) Oh God, what the batgirl suit?
ALAN
Skin tight, my lord! I'm not going to give anything away but oh my, just fantastic. Who would've thought? Our little mighty boosh a big movie star...!
CHRISTINA
Well thank you, thank you. I worked very hard and I knew I wanted to go to England first, it's like a second home to me. 
ALAN
Speaking of second home aren't you staying with that nut Noel Fielding?
CHRISTINA
Ha ha ha, he's not a nut, he's creative! But yes I'm staying with Noel, friends for life.
~