Thursday, November 21, 2013

Late Show with David Letterman-Nightwing Interview

I messed up my schedule, well, changed it really, Joe (Gordon-Levitt) is going to do the Nightwing interview by himself (made more sense, Leno is in CA and I'm in NYC and I hate Jay Leno), so instead I'll be on Letterman tonight! Things have been so crazy lately, I'm running around airports and trying on expensive dresses while getting my hair and make-up done. Exciting! But crazy. I can't thank Noel enough for giving me such a good time in London, I'll miss it. But I'm back in the big apple and Josh Hutcherson is on SNL this week, since I'm back now I will be in 2 scenes, so yay for that. My first three dresses were from Christian Dior, Rachel Roy, and Zac Posen, and I've got 2 more dresses for talk shows this week and then a big photoshoot with Elle and the my last interview before I leave for Philadelphia is on Monday (Chuck the Movie Guy).

WOO WOO! By the way, every time my movie list I keep on my wall fills up I deposit it here:
He's Just Not That Into You
Vacancy
The A Team
The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia
The Accused
All About Steve
Brother's Justice
Brokeback Mountain
Candy
Silence of the Lambs
Hannibal
Se7en
The Machinist
Pi
I Want to Marry Ryan Banks
Aziz Ansari: Buried Alive
Aziz Ansari: Dangerously Delicious
Love Actually
Jim Gaffigan: Mr. Universe

Here's my Letterman interview snippets!

DAVID
You know you've really been the one to watch since Seth Meyers first told me about you.
CHRISTINA
He did! What did he say?
DAVID
Just that you were very talented and that you would have a wonderful career here in New York.
CHRISTINA
That Seth Meyers...I can't thank him enough. He gave me so many good characters on SNL since he's the Head Writer, soon to be talk show host...that still blows my mind.
DAVID
I'm excited to see what he's going to push out, speaking of excitement, your new movie!
CHRISTINA 
Yes! My first movie, my first press tour-
DAVID
I feel like I'm your dad and I'm taking pictures of all your firsts!
CHRISTINA
I know! I do feel very young talking to these late night hosts, you know, they've seen it all. And I'm just sitting here like...yup did a movie. Pretty psyched.
DAVID
Ha ha, well it was wonderful, and for our audience get your tickets soon because it's already sold out opening day EVERYWHERE.
CHRISTINA
What!!
DAVID
You didn't know that?
CHRISTINA
No, that's incredible!

~

DAVID Is it tough doing so many interviews? Are there some questions you thought you'd never get asked? CHRISTINA Oh I'm an open book and have been since day 1, but I think the weirdest questions I've got have been about other people, like "how could you concentrate working when the sexy sex machine know as Joseph Gordon-Levitt was in the room? It's crazy. DAVID Well I'm sure people ask him the same question, you were in maxims top 10! CHRISTINA Ha ha I hope so, can you imagine if people couldn't work with me cause I made maxims top 10? DAVID I'm sorry, what?
~
CHRISTINA Bring it on! I live for rapid fire questioning. DAVID Haha alright, what's your favorite movie? CHRISTINA The Dark Knight DAVID If you had to share the screen with any actress who would it be? CHRISTINA Maggie Smith DAVID Who do you consider to be your fashion icon? CHRISTINA Emma Watson DAVID What's your guilty pleasure tv show? CHRISTINA Bad Girls Club DAVID Last one, if you had to share an on screen kiss with any actor who would it be? CHRISTINA (grinds teeth for a second) Arrghhh, Ryan Reynolds. DAVID Three seconds for all congrats! I gotta say I thought the last one would be easy for you, dating an actor and all. CHRISTINA See that's where people get it wrong a lot, I hate the idea of Bradley Cooper and I being in a movie together, cause then all they're gonna look at is "oh look they're so cute oh my god blah blah blah" and they should be watching the movie. And I've never really met Ryan Reynolds so...sure him. DAVID Christina you'll just be ranking up the sexiest men alive before you know it! CHRISTINA Haha no I don't know Adam Levine very well ~