Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Philly

I FINALLY made it to Philadelphia! It's gorgeous here, well, a little rainy, but then again it's raining everywhere.  Bradley and I went through airport HELL yesterday. Now, I knew JFK was gonna be crazy for Thanksgiving, that's why we got to the airport 3 hours early, brought plenty of movies, and were prepared. What we weren't prepared for was the crazy rain and fog that stopped the plane for 2 hours. So, Bradley and I left NYC at 4:45AM for a 8:30AM flight and didn't make it to Philly till like...12PM. Ha ha, not the airports fault but very annoying. But once we got to Bradley's mom's house, ahh, it was perfect. Amazing home, looks like it was decorated by Martha Stewart, smells like cinnamon and pumpkin. And Gloria is just an angel sent from heaven, right when I got there it was all hugs and kisses and Bradley's DOG! Oh my gosh, adorable cute Labrador retriever who just wants to play, and Bradley had to go do an American Hustle interview so Gloria and I watched Homeland for 2 hours (I've never seen the show!). I feel so welcome here (:

I'd like to thank People Magazine for my spot at number 1 for: Top 10 Girls Taking Over Hollywood. For those wondering...

1. Christina Essenelle
2. Jennifer Larwrence
3. Miley Cyrus
4. Aubrey Plaza
5. Emma Watson
6. Emma Stone
7. Rashida Jones
8. Kristen Wiig
9. Zooey Deschanel
10. Selena Gomez

And this came out right when my ELLE magazine covershoot and centerfold came out. Ahh, so much is happening. It blows my mind that the premiere is THIS Sunday. I'm so excited, I invited like everyone I know. Seriously though. Oh today I watched Bad Grandpa with Bradley after BEGGING him to go with me. It was AMAZING. EVERYONE GO SEE THIS MOVIE. Johnny Knoxville and this friggin' kid are hilarious, and that kid is gonna have such an awesome future of booty...ah, bring a smile to my face.

On Monday I had a very nice interview with Chuck the Movie Guy. It's refreshing to not have the same "what was it like to kiss Joseph Gordon-Levitt??!?!?!?" questions all the time, this guy knew what he was going to ask and had done research to ask those questions. I had a very good time, and he's a nice and funny guy in general! Hopefully someone will be interviewing him for his big comedy movie, till, here's to you!