Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Graham Norton Show-Nightwing Interview

Taped The Graham Norton show tonight and there were so many fantastic guests on as well! David Tennant, Matt Smith, Jimmy Carr...fantastic people. David and Jimmy I know but Matt, what a nice and charming man. The show airs this Friday so tune in then! Jonathan Ross show is on Saturday and Alan Carr is on Friday as well (SO MUCH ESSENELLE ON TV AT ONCE!) and I leave for NYC tonight. I'm sad and happy at the same time, I miss Bradley and my home like crazy but I never get to see my lovely British friends! Julian Barratt, Rich Ayoade, Rich Fulcher, Matt Berry, Graham Linehan, Paul King, Mike Fielding, Russel Brand, Noel of course...ah, and that's why I wanted to come to London first. My home away from home! Till next time London, au revoir!

Here a some snippets from the Graham Norton show!
~
GRAHAM

I always see these videos online about backstage shenanigans at Saturday night live, are there really that many crazy pranks you all pull on one another?
CHRISTINA
Yes(laughter) well we all just know each other really well and work together all the time and that can get a little dull so we try and crack each other up while filming. 
GRAHAM
What about on the set of Nightwing? Same scenario?
CHRISTINA

Oh god, sometimes, but only if it as a funny scene, like if it was one of the more solemn moments everyone there would either be not paying attention or just completely sad as well, things got real on set, although once Javier Bardem, the leading villain in the film, and I took dry-erase marker and drew little figures on a clear film and placed that over Chris' camera lens, so that when he looked in it he'd see dinosaurs eating me in a scene or spaceships zapping up Joseph Gordon-Levitt up. 
GRAHAM 
Very funny, but speaking of Javier Bardem...my my he's quite the villain!
CHRISTINA
Oh I know! There are a few scenes where we're practically nose to nose
~
GRAHAM
Now last time you were here you just finished up with The Mighty Boosh and were moving on to The I.T. Crowd!
CHRISTINA
Yes! And The I.T. Crowd just had it's series finale about a month ago I believe.
GRAHAM
Where were you then, you weren't in the finale!
CHRISTINA
Yeah, but we really wrapped up my story-line within the show, I mean I was fired, it's not like I was going to pop-up at Reynholm Industries any time soon. But the episode was really great and I'm really proud of everyone who was in it.
GRAHAM
And what a fantastic show, I think my favorite character is Douglas...no offense of course!
CHRISTINA
Oh God, no. He's my favorite too! Matt Berry...he's one of a kind, great singer and guitarist actually! A lot of people don't know that, I got to have a few private showings myself.
~
CHRISTINA
I think I'm most excited for some of the RSVPs we got for the premiere, I met Oprah on Monday so apparently she's going to be there...!
GRAHAM
Oprah, wow! That'd definitely give your premiere a little punch. 
CHRISTINA
And according to David and Matt they're coming too...
DAVID
Absolutely!
MATT
Yeah we'd love to see your movie.
GRAHAM
See that's what they say now...just wait until your reach the States and then it's "Oh I'm busy...too much tea...!"
CHRISTINA
(everyone laughs) I don't know about Matt...but David and I have a history, right love doctor?!
DAVID
Oh God...last time I do big fat quiz of the year!
JIMMY
No...!
~