Sunday, November 3, 2013

Slipped and Fell in the Shower

Dear Jimmy Kimmel,

I had a dream last night that I was in your audience just chilling and you know how you go into the audience and talk to someone there? Well in my dream you came up to me but you didn't just let your bald headed annoying warm-up guy shove a microphone in my face, you sat down, put your arm around me, and then decided to be like a drunk frat boy and get in my face and circle me like a damn hawk asking me questions about myself. You didn't know who I was, and I clearly didn't know who I was either because I just kept saying "I love your show! I watch it all the time, you're so funny!" and you kept saying "Oh that's so sweet, you're funny too!" and then I started copying how you were moving around me and we ended up on the floor with our feet on the seat in front of us just chatting, then you had to go (by the way your show was being filmed in an outdoor amphitheater, not the freezing cold studio) so to say goodbye you licked my face like a dog and I laughed (as if that were a normal thing for a late night talk show host to do) and went on my merry way.

                        Love Always,
                                 Christina