Friday, August 31, 2012

Day 4 {Movie}

Today was interesting. Very interesting. I got offered a new job that I'm not going to take. TIAL. Let's just end it at that. It's funny Joe and Anne Hathaway and they all said no as well. TIAL. lol.

I can do a handstand on my own! Apparently I've been doing it on my own this whole time and they didn't want me to freak out that I was doing it by myself. But yes I can do a handstand on my own and I can do a bridge and turn that bridge into a handstand, and I can do handstand jumping jacks and handstand push-ups. IT'S AWESOME! Joe and I got to race on desks in a lecture hall and whoever could do it within 30 seconds didn't have to do laps afterwards. The whole exercise was to teach us to be agile and to run on our toes which is apparently what our characters are known for, being agile. I, of course, won because I am the "honestly one of the best I've ever worked with, you learn all the moves so quickly and you're just naturally a very aggressive and passionate person, we could really use a person like you" -Chris Nolan When he said that I wanted to cry it was so nice, but he said it during an interesting time. Still pumped on being gymnastical.

Not a word. Whatever. Julian is really happy for me and since we're so busy it's easy to live without him, however when I'm bored and alone...that's when I'm at my worst. This movie is awesome for me! I've been sketching recently...what does this mean...