Friday, August 31, 2012

Day 3 {Movie}

I just got the word that were will officially begin filming on September 14th! And that Joe's gonna be our second host for SNL. It's kind of a thank you to him putting me in the movie so I put him on the show. Friends help friends out. Work for the movie begins around 8AM everyday (mainly work for the leads on physical training) so Joe and I always get breakfast in the dinning court in 30 Rock a little before that and we had our friend Wally Pfister (the cinematographer for this movie) come eat breakfast with us and (of course) he just happened to have his camera with him! So Joe and I were fooling around and goofing off and he filmed it and we're pretty sure it's going to go into the DVD extras...who knows. Here's a bit of it: (by the way in the movie we are always butting heads)

CHRISTINA
We should really start practicing our witty banter. Cause if that's not good then we'll be fired.
JOE
Yes because witty banter is something we struggle with.
CHRISTINA
Well maybe not Christina and Joe's witty banter but _______ and ____'s witty banter might need some work.
JOE
Okay. Look can you back up a bit you're a little to close to me.
CHRISTINA
Wait no please let me be close to you,
JOE
I AM MY OWN MAN.
CHRISTINA
ALL I WANT TO DO IS HELP.
JOE
YOU. ARE. A. GIRL.
CHRISTINA
NOOOOOOO! I DO GYMNASTICS!!
JOE
You're right. And that's hot.
CHRISTINA
Thank you, I'm going to get cereal.
JOE
What're you doing?
CHRISTINA
Getting cereal...
JOE
I was going to get cereal.
CHRISTINA
When will you realize that-
JOE
A MAN EATS CEREAL A GIRL EATS SALAD.
CHRISTINA
I DO GYMNASTICCCCCSSSSSSS!!!!

So yes, today was very productive.