Thursday, August 30, 2012

Day 2 {Movie}

Today is Wednesday! Today I got to work with my physical trainer, Enrique! He's really cool, very flexible, and is going to be teaching me gymnastics and fighting for the movie! Woo! Alright that's enough exclamation points. Anywho, Chris really likes people doing their own stunts so I'm going to have to work very hard to get these just right. My hardest move is a backhand spring into a handstand then a push up on the handstand then I push off into another backhand spring but instead of sticking the landing (which I will have to do in another move) I land sideways on a pillar and push off into someone. YEAH IT'S A LOT. I wish I could find a video of something like it...hold on. Searching.
Here: skip to 3:35 and instead of her landing on the satellite dish I jump off of it and lunge to the Joker. (Obviously I do realize that this is a cartoon and not a good representation of what I'll be doing)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObMzXun0n-w

WOO! I can so far do a handstand push-up and jumping jack but Enrique has to hold my feet in the air. Our regime is 3 hours a day/7 days a week. 3 weeks till filming these intense fighting scenes.

Oy vey.