Thursday, August 23, 2012

Mimmy Mallon

Not sure if you saw last night's Late Night with Jimmy Fallon but Joe was on it! And since he was the first guest to come out we thought (since I live in the same building at Late Night) we pull a little shenanigans. Jimmy needs a little variety in his life he gets some boring guests who don't test his patience like we did. So we did like a puppet show, check it out if you want. Joe has Looper and Premium Rush coming out so he's been really busy with interviews and talk shows and what not. It's funny he's been pretty un-busy for the past  year so it's weird that he's now all the sudden busy.

Today is a very special today. Today is my love and my everything's 34th birthday! And even though he is working hard in California with the boys...we arranged a special little meeting away from their practice location and I flew over there this early early morning and we got to spend a little time together. I've missed him so much and this little reunion is exactly what I needed. For his birthday we ate breakfast and walked along the beach and laid on the beach in each other's arms. Ah, I'm in love.

Early in the black of morning (yes I instagram)