Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 1 {Movie}

This post is for Tuesday.

First day of work for the movie! We didn't do any filming but I got to try on my costume (which is absolutely ridiculous by the way) got my hair GLOSSED not dyed. Which was really cool cause I kind of didn't want to ruin my never dyed hair but I was willing to dye it but the character I'm portraying has reddish brown hair so the gloss will just tint it. Now my hair is reddish brown! And I get color contacts so I now have blue eyes as well. Very exciting!

God I miss Jules. Everyday it's like a battle for me to even get up because I know Julian's not going to be by my side and do things with me. Today I skyped him thrice and it was wonderful and we still love each other just the same as we did when he left but there's still that longing to just touch him. Not even sexually or anything like that, to join hold his hand or touch his cheek, ah, it'd be blissful. One day they'll make skype have portals and I'll be able to touch him then. Someday, I was just born in the wrong era.

The positives and negatives to being busy...