Sunday, February 6, 2011

Workaholics

Julian is a workaholic. Fortunately he is a workaholic whenever I'm working so, we balance each other out! Yeah I say this because when I was sitting on my bed doing nothing I was wondering to myself "Where is everyone..." and then I remembered that it's sunday, everyone is doing nothing, and they're doing it alone. Except for Jules who's writing his little heart out. OKAY so the host of the week is Dana Carvey (Garth from Wayne's World) and the musical guest is Linkin Park (ah-maze-ing!!) And thanks to our brillant writers the set is done early: here are this week's scenes:

Pageant Preview (Andy, Nasim, Abby, Vanessa, Keenan, Kristen)
Wayne's World Cold Open
Sports Bar (Fred, Paul, Taran, Jason, Bill)
Teen Crisis Hotline (Kristen, Taran, Nasim, Christina, Bill, Keenan, Jay, Paul, Fred)
Monologue (Bill, Christina, Andy)
Church Chat (Abby, Nasim, Vanessa, Bobby, Bill)
The Roomate (Andy)
Bad News Commercial (Abby, Christina, Kristen, Vanessa, Bobby, Paul, )
Update (Paul, Kristen)

Picture of the day is of Jules because I'm bored!