Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 5 {Jesse Eisenberg}

So yesterday they filmed Update and Herb Welch (Herb Welch is a repeat so I don't need to explain) and today was the last thing that needed to be filmed. And boy was it interesting. The last of the weird sexual undertone scenes, Mister Wizard is a children's show on Nickelodeon. Which makes the fact that there even IS a sexual undertone even more present. The scene starts off with Bill explaining static electricity to four kids, Abby, Keenan, Jesse, and myself. The four of us are split up into two groups Keenan and Abby in one and Jesse and I in the other, and we're all given balloons. Then Bill informs us to rub the balloons on ourselves and if we want to our partner. Keenan and Abby portray the perfect bunch of kids who rubs each other's hair and arms and then Jesse and I started rubbing our genitals. Yeah talk about doing multiple takes...OH talk about doing a scene that is suppose end in a wild make out session of passion and then be changed after 5 TAKES because Jesse was TOO INTO IT. Ugh, I'm mad and glad at the same time. Yay-Ugh.


It's Parns (Chris Parnell) birthday tomorrow!! So to celebrate we're all going to watch a rousing episode of SNL together! Just kidding during the day we're going out to lunch and then we're (when I say we're I mean a lot of the old cast, myself Kristen, Seth, Bill, Andy, Jason and Fred) having a super awesome-er after show cast party for him.Tomorrow is also the Comedy Sportz team and I are going to Gamecon in Oswego, New York from 8AM-4PM (just in time to make it back for Chris's birthday thing...) which is really exciting because that means I get to improv with people I've never met before! Yay...the picture of the day is of Kristen and Fred at the VMAs. Fred is the only one who cared to look at me...thanks FRED.