Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 4 {California}

The picture of the day is from our hotel, Jules is just laying around. This was taken right before I jumped on him. I'm a jumper.....hehe. I'm very excited for tomorrow Julian and I are going to the Oscars at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood. Thanks for the tickets NBC! Oh just a little news on whats happening back in NYC, Kristen and Fred did not get into the Newlywed Show because they want to do a celebrity episode but don't have enough celebrities to do so, Abby and Bill are enemies again (this is what Nasim says so that most likely means that Abby is mad at Bill and Bill doesn't even understand what's going on), Tyson was in town! I forgot to mention that, yeah Tyson was here for a few days and we hung out a lot. But he left literally the day I did. And onto today: today we went to the Hollywood Sign and we checked that shit out and then went to the Wax Museum which was honestly really creepy.

OKAY SO NASTY EMAILERS: ANDY WAS NEVER EVER EVER HOME FOR ME TO DATE HIM. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO DATE SOMEONE WHEN THEY'RE NEVER HOME. SO CHILL.

Anyways...