Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 2 {Russel Brand}

Oh am I loving this week's episode. Russel Brand is just the funniest guy in the world. He speaks extremely fast so it's sort of hard to understand with his accent but I get it at times, oh and he's extraordinarily sexual, but he does talk about his wife Katy all the time which I think is adorable. Today we filmed A Spot of Tea and Vacation Give Away (which I am in) which was fun but like I said when we were filming Emma Stone I don't like that skit because it requires me to look like a moron and the host to be boring as hell. Sure it's my job to look like an idiot but when the host looks like they aren't having fun then the audience feels awkward and then I feel awkward. Bad series of events. I just don't like that scene...bleh. I'm going to go complete my homework. Toodles! Jimmy says hi by the way...