Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 3 {Jesse Eisenberg}

Today they filmed The Digital Short (which I hear is creepy as hell [that's literally all they said]) and The Bride of Blackenstein which features our musical guest as well (because it's a black scene and we only have two black actors...) I'm not exactly sure why they would even do a scene that was based on black people if the host is white, it just drags more attention to the fact that NBC hasn't casted a lot of blacks on SNL. The racial tension is almost palpable...

I was out and about today. Fab, Jules and I went to the theatre to go see a movie but then realized that all the movies there sucked so we went on Madison just to walk around and Albert caught up with us there. Then I had a practice for the improv team so I went to that which was fun, but also very intimidating. I don't know why but whenever I'm improving with my SNLers it's intimidating. Maybe it's because I'm going against the greats like Bill and Jason...The picture of the day is from Nick's house the other day, it was when we were all congregating in Nick's room for no apparent reason and this cute little photo was the product. Now I'm off to do homework...goodnight!