Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 5 {Russel Brand}

Big day today! We've got a huge match up in Buffalo, New York for the Improv Team. I'm very excited for it, oh and a lot of SNLers are going and Julian, Albert, and Nick are going too. We're taking a plan because it'll take a while to drive up there...more planes...aw yeah. Homework is obstreperous this week, hence my use of vocabulary. I've been on the set of 30 Rock a lot this week. I love Tina Fey even more now, I've just been so nostalgic about Alaska that I've been sort of stalking Tina. Probably because we have the same name. Christina and Tina TO THE RESCUE! Oh weird fact about this week, there's no digital short because Jorma and Akiva are gone because of...presidents day...heres there photo of the day...Nick and Albert looking cool at the Improv Match.