Wednesday, September 11, 2013

#twerkwerk

I think I said on here that I was leaving for California on the 17th...which is totally wrong I'm leaving on the 20th. Now I'm not 100% sure I wrote the 17th but I have a sneaking feeling I did. Any who, I leave the 20th. They're having a little Indian hand-made goods sale at 30 Rock all this week and I got some cute stuff! Got some handmade lanyard bracelets, got a really cool blanket for my couch (not 100% sure if it's handmade...it probably is). Classes are going well...hottest day ever was yesterday and my only class was cancelled, woo! My forensics teacher was sick (I wish you a happy recovery sir). So I decided to do my laundry (not in my room, but down 2 floors), and to do my laundry you first put it in the wash cycle for 30 minutes and then the dryer for 45, so while my clothes were in the dryer I decided to take a swim. Now something ya'll might not know is that the room doors at 30 Rock automatically lock, so if you're out of your room and your keys are inside...you're locked out! Nasim has an extra key for my room and I have hers, but if Nasim is busy then you can go to Lorne who has extra keys for everyone's rooms, and if he's not around then you can go down to the first level to the front desk which also has extra keys. So I get my towel on, get my little pool caddy, bikini on, and flip flops and slam my door shut. Now...normally my keys are in my little pool caddy but this time they were in my room. I go to Nasim-she's not there, I go to Lorne-he's not there! So now I'm just walking around 30 Rock in my bikini and towel wrapped around me and it's getting embarrassing. Jimmy Fallon asked me

JIMMY
Where in Gods name are you going like that?
CHRISTINA
I got locked out of my room.
JIMMY
Ha ha!! Oh man. Have fun with that.

then ran into Brian Williams as well
BRIAN
I agree! It's so hot outside!
CHRISTINA
Yup, I did this on purpose.
BRIAN
Good for you. 



I went down to the laundry room, got some clothes on, and then went down to the front desk and got my replacement key. Ugh, my life is quite embarrassing.

ALRIGHT NOW SOME CRAZYNESS JUST HAPPENED. I watched, on my own accord, no one told me to, this twerking video where the girl in it crashes on a plate class table and sets her leg on fire. I thought this video was hilarious! Perfectly well done and awesome, and sad cause that girl set her leg on fire. But then I find out it was a JIMMY KIMMEL PRANK!? AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.

Jimmy got me good. He got us all. 
Damn you Jimmy you crafty son of a bitch.
<3
christina