Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday of Emmy Weekend!

And after the long flight I arrived in California! Since I no longer have my beautiful party mansion I asked Bradley if I could crash with him at his party mansion in Venice Beach, and he said yeah! So yeah! But since he's getting back to California a little later than I, I'll be in the house, messing things up, before he comes home. Hehe, LET CHAOS ENSUE.

So, I changed all the pictures in his house with pictures of Nicholas Cage, left little post-it notes in weird spaces (like under the bed or on the ceiling) and then just to be cute I took some roses from his backyard and distributed them among the house (he is my hot date to the Emmy's after all...). I got to Venice at around 9PM, Bradley didn't get there until 11PM. Once he got home it was hug time, and I say hug time because we hugged each other for like 45 minutes, we missed each other! Bradley got me this big beautiful bouquet of flowers with the most perfect note on it. Then we Jacuzzied for a bit, talked, and went to bed, we were exhausted!

I love that guy...a beautiful home with a beautiful man. ;)