Sunday, September 15, 2013

GO TEAM!

I was so freakin' bored yesterday. SO freakin' bored. So bored that Bradley called me up, asked me to pick up a package for him in BROOKLYN and I WALKED. Like...that's just insane. So I got the package, went back to my place, and got another call from Bradley saying to open it. That adorable piece of ass bought me a big fluffy blanket and pizza rolls-cause I'm always complaining how hungry and cold I am whenever we skype. What a guy (:

Then at around 12:30PM I get a call from Jimmy Kimmel saying he's in NYC till 4PM and that we have to hang out, so I take him to a Rutgers game! I haven't really been to too many football games but this one was SO MUCH FUN. Well first off we tailgated a little bit (the game started at 1PM so tailgating for us was more like chugging a few beers and then heading to the game), then the stadium was PACKED, Jimmy and I were sitting at the very tippy top rows, because it was so packed. I saw some people standing in the stairs for the whole game! Man, I had a blast, every time Rutgers scored Jimmy would lift me up in the air for however many points they had, but after 10 he gave up quite quickly. Jimmy's a lot of fun to hang out with, especially at a setting like this, we had our faces painted and we were SCREAMING for the majority of the game. AND RUTGERS WON! Well we had to leave the game a little early because Jimmy had to make his next flight but eventually they won! Haha, all in all it was a lot of fun, and I had an interesting conversation with Jimmy as we were heading to the airport:

JIMMY
You know I think you and Bradley look good together.
CHRISTINA
Whaaaaat?
JIMMY
Every time I've been around you two you just seem to be having so much fun and, I don't know, sexiest man alive and Maxim's top 10...
CHRISTINA
Ha ha, well I am going to the Emmy's with him.
JIMMY
As friends, or?
CHRISTINA
No I actually made a decision for once, he's my date.
JIMMY
That's gonna be so much fun, I really do hope you win.
CHRISTINA
I hope you win too! We should sit next to each other!
JIMMY
Yeah right.
CHRISTINA
I'll be counting my lucky stars.

Then I called Bradley, told him what Jimmy said and immediately responded with "Oh wow...that's so weird cause I thought he liked you!"

Oh Bradley.