Sunday, September 8, 2013

Random Thoughts

NBC onion rings are not delicious, I am sad.
Patty melts are pretty bomb though.
Paper Mario is so fucking easy until flower fields.
I left 30 Rock once today to get food.
Taran Killam Taran Killam Taran Killam!
September is such a Green Day month.
When will I be Slim Shady?
I'm currently wrapped up in a blanket with a penguin that looks like Harry Potter.
Too much sugar in tea is gross.
I am literally too excited to be going back to California.
Ed Helms is such a normal guy.
Rashida Jones is technically black, what.
Aaron Paul sounds like a man in youtube videos and a sexy young adult on TV.
What I wouldn't give to have a Klondike bar right now.
Do people realize that the word dike is in Klondike bar?
Blows minds, huh?
I don't ever use a spoon to eat applesauce, I only lick it gingerly.
I brunette-ly put on shorts this morning.
Nasim Pedrad is prettier than a Georgia peach.
Fuckin' ANTM is fuckin' awesome.

Happy September 8th!

HERE'S PICS FROM THE SLEEPOVER