Thursday, September 5, 2013

Frates

Do you ever just listen to a song and instantaneously you're taken off into a new place? I love that about the song I'm listening to now. Ah. Things are interesting here in New York. Ryan Gosling has definitely been a help with getting back into the swing of things, and his ukulele playing is a nice added feature to being his friend. I haven't spoken to Bradley in a while, he's busy doing interviews for Serena and doing promos for American Hustle.

School is fun! My classes are relatively easy and livable, some I can't stay awake in without coffee but hey, that's the college life right? The Emmy's are coming up! T minus 17 days! I'll be going to California on the 19th and will be staying till the 23rd (SNL's first episode will be that Saturday so I can't stay longer). I've already arranged to be on Jimmy Kimmel Live! and Conan (because I miss my LA talk show hosts so much...) and can't wait to see who wins what!

But in general I miss this idiot.