Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Bradley Cooper the Movie Buff

BRADLEY
Well you survived and that's all that matters. 
CHRISTINA
Yes, it was quite dire...oh I saw an interview of you and some chick today and-
BRADLEY
You gotta stop watching my interviews.
CHRISTINA
NEVER! Anyways-
BRADLEY
Oh my God.
CHRISTINA
ANYWAYS, you two played this game where you'd get a celebrity name and then you'd list off all the movies they were in.
BRADLEY
Oh you know I actually liked that game, wanna play?
CHRISTINA
Sure!
BRADLEY
Alright, uh, Johnny Depp.
CHRISTINA
Ooh, ok. Pirates of the Caribbean. 
BRADLEY
Pirates of the Caribbean 2.
CHRISTINA
Pirates of the Caribbean 3.
BRADLEY
Pirates of the Caribbean 4!
CHRISTINA
Oh damn that's right they made a fourth one...Cry Baby.
BRADLEY
Ooh, old school. Corpse Bride.
CHRISTINA
Sweeney Todd.
BRADLEY
He's in like every Tim Burton movie. 
CHRISTINA
I know. Ha ha.
BRADLEY
Alice in Wonderland.
CHRISTINA
Sleepy Hollow.
BRADLEY
Oh yeah...forgot about that one. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
CHRISTINA
Hmm, now it's tough. Do you have one?
BRADLEY
Oh yeah.
CHRISTINA
Agh...oh! He was in that one with the vampire family, another Tim Burton one uhh...
BRADLEY
I'll just give it to you, Edward Scissorhands. 
CHRISTINA
Oh DUH! I should've remembered that one...uh I give this one to you.
BRADLEY
Good, cause you were missing Public Enemies-
CHRISTINA
Damn!
BRADLEY
Alice in Wonderland, and Rango were my last few.
CHRISTINA
DAMN DAMN! Alright now I'll choose.
BRADLEY
Do one you actually know. Ha ha.
CHRISTINA
Ha ha, I know right. Alright. Ryan Gosling!
BRADLEY
You're gonna get smoked. 
CHRISTINA
You'd be surprised.
BRADLEY
Blue Valentine.
CHRISTINA
Crazy, Stupid, Love.
BRADLEY
The Notebook.
CHRISTINA
Gangster Squad.
BRADLEY
The Place Beyond the Pines.
CHRISTINA
Oh gee how'd you know...
BRADLEY
Ha ha.
CHRISTINA
Does Mickey Mouse Club count as a movie?
BRADLEY
Definitely not, can you really not think of another one?
CHRISTINA
IT'S COMING TO ME. You take all the good ones. Oh, Drive.
BRADLEY
See that was mine. Hmm, I'll give it to you. Did you have one?
CHRISTINA
Nah. Ha ha. 
BRADLEY 
ALRIGHT ONE AND ONE! Let's do a girl, uhh Anne Hathaway.
CHRISTINA
Dark Knight Rises.
BRADLEY
Les Miserables.
CHRISTINA
Devil Wears Prada.
BRADLEY 
Ohh I forgot that one, Love and Other Drugs.
CHRISTINA
I literally sobbed during that movie. So good. Uh, The Princess Diaries.
BRADLEY
Wasn't she also in Alice in Wonderland? Yeah she was the queen.
CHRISTINA
Oh yeah...Princess Diaries 2! The Royal Engagement.
BRADLEY
There was a second one? God. I give up.
CHRISTINA
I still didn't have a second one. Ha ha.
BRADLEY
You barely one Essenelle....best 3 out of 5?
CHRISTINA
Bring it.
BRADLEY
Alright you choose.
CHRISTINA
Robert De Niro!
BRADLEY
You're gonna lose. Limitless.
CHRISTINA
Funny, I would've figured you'd say Silver Linings Playbook first.
BRADLEY
Nah, Taxi Driver was a close first though.
CHRISTINA
Meet the Parents.
BRADLEY
Meet the Fockers.
CHRISTINA
Meet the Parents 2, which was basically meet the kids.
BRADLEY
It was Little Fockers but sure. The God Father.
CHRISTINA
The Family.
BRADLEY 
Movie not out yet doesn't count.
CHRISTINA
What! Fine, The GodFather 2.
BRADLEY
The Good Shepard.
CHRISTINA
...yeah you win.
BRADLEY
Already? No Stardust or Machete? I'm ashamed.
CHRISTINA
Oh well, you pick. 2 ON 2!
BRADLEY
Leonardo DiCaprio for the win.
CHRISTINA
Ooh I think we both have pretty big hard-ons for Leo...Titanic!
BRADLEY
Romeo and Juliet.
CHRISTINA
Shutter Island.
BRADLEY
Blood Diamond.
CHRISTINA
Inception.
BRADLEY
The Departed.
CHRISTINA
Titanic 2!
BRADLEY
NO!
CHRISTINA
I'm joking. The Great Gatsby.
BRADLEY
The Aviator.
CHRISTINA
Catch Me if You Can. I cried.
BRADLEY
 Fantastic movie. What's Eating Gilbert Grape?
CHRISTINA
DAMN THAT WAS MY LAST ONE!
BRADLEY
AND WE HAVE A WINNER! 
CHRISTINA
Aaagh. Ok. You win a high five via skype.
BRADLEY
I'm looking forward to it.