Tuesday, April 26, 2011

UV Radiation

Why are there no beaches in New York City or around it? My gosh I miss California so much just from those beaches! Julian brought me to his studio today because him Albert and Nikolai were working on music (Strokes are making new music people!). After the raging success and come back from their Angles album they're once again making new music. I'm very excited, picture of the day is of Jules at the piano at work. Speaking of the raging success from Angles, one of their songs was "analyzed". They couldn't have been wronger.

Taken For a Fool
Commented and Translated by Marcus Fieldmay


Sister, visit us yesterday, 
Sister, don't you forget my number, on this door. [Julian and Christina considering themselves brother and sister that is how close they are]
You've got something and it's so good to see,  
Something wonderful that I could not be. [successful, he's looking down upon himself]
Everybody hanging on for their lives, 
But you can't help them 'cos you don't have the time.  [you're so busy, I miss you]

I know, everyone goes any damn place they like. [guys always come to NBC to see you]
I hope this goes over well, on the toxic radio. Yeah. [the media shits on you everyday]

You get taken all the time for a fool. 
I don't know why. 
You're so gullible but I don't mind. [everyone thinks you're an idiot and you believe it. i don't mind the gullibility because i still get sex]
That's not the problem. 
And I don't need anyone with me right now. [i don't need you] 
Monday, Tuesday is my weekend. 
You get taken for a fool all the time. 
I don't know why. [everyone thinks you're an idiot but i only want to see you two days a week]

You're good but no one's putting it on me
I can't let you do those things when it means,  
It's so early I don't want to wake up. [i don't want to wake up to the bullshit you give me]
I wish I left you 'cos we never grew up. [i want to leave, you're like a child]
Mama, it feels like just yesterday. 
Mama, don't you forget my number?
I don't want to be the one at the door. 

I know, everyone goes any damn place they choose. 
And I hope everyone well on the toxic radio. 
Jewish, in the ghetto, not afraid of anything. 
Except that, on anything else, that could maybe hurt the most. Yeah. [reference to her getting attacked, man was allegedly jewish]

You get taken all the time for a fool. 
I don't know why. 
You're so gullible but I don't mind. 
That's not the problem. 
And I don't need anyone with me right now. 
Monday, Tuesday is my weekend. 
You get taken all the time for a fool. 
I don't know why. 
You get taken all the time for a fool. 
I don't know why. 
I don't know why. [you may say Casablancas and Essenelle are in love, but are they really?]



My only response to that is


NICK VALENSI WROTE THE SONG NOT JULIAN CASABLANCAS!!!!!