Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 4 {Jeffrey Donovan}

I just finished Barrel Fever (the gift Jay got me for Christmas) and it was AMAZING. I love any books by Augusten Burroughs, he's phenomenal. Apparently Running with Scissors was a lie, but I don't believe it. Jeff and I were hanging out with Jeff's costar Gabrielle Anwar in NYC and we got some pictures. I love them they're so funny, and silly. Jeff is really into his show (Burn Notice) and so we watched some of it in my room online. T'WAS FUN! We filmed Update and Spartan Cheerleaders. Oh my lord Spartan Cheerleaders is definitely one of my new favorite scenes to be in of all time. It's myself and Jeff chanting cheers that are just ridiculous, and the best part is that we had to choreograph all these ridiculous dance routines, it was hilarious. The show on Saturday is going to be amazing.