Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 5 {Helen Mirren}

Last day of filming unfortunately. I got my 10AM done surprisingly quickly, I think they knew I had to go take care of Jules for he is still sick as a dog. I had to take him to the doctor today (picture of the day) and they said he's got a bad case of the flu and that the passing out was just a side symptom which triggered the flu. Treatment? Medicine and bed rest. Oy. Can I just say how remarkably amazing Helen Mirren is as a person and actress? She's phenomenal. Truly, whenever I'm filming with her I learn so much just from watching her act. And the way she responds to the cinematographer and director? It's like reading a book on how to do everything right, that's Helen Mirren. I know I sound really sucky-uppy but I really admire Helen Mirren. Abby Elliott on the other hand, can leave me the hell alone. She's trying to "steal" Julian. Good luck bitch.