Friday, April 22, 2011

The Sneak!

That sneaky Tyson, always finding a way to surprise me. He showed up at my school and at lunch played "One Last Sad Song" and the entire student body was crowded around him and Nick, Chris, and Mike. Also another sneaky thing I noticed....Tyson looks freakishly like Cillian Murphy. Has anyone else noticed that? For the occasion I'm just smashing up all my Cillian and Tyson pics on here today, you're welcome. First one is some artsy stuff Cillian and I were doing just cause he's so freakin' beautiful (yeah I said it), second one is of him in the hallway waiting to go on so I whipped out my camera and yelled at him, that's his initial face, super sexy macho man, third one is of Tyson (from today) and he's in the car with Chris in the background on the way back to NBC, and fourth and fifth ones were taken on skype! That's all folks, toodles!