Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Winter Tour {Day 4]

Albert, Justyna, Beardo, and Amir were roaming town today so Nikolai, Illy, Jules, Alex, Kesha, Jeff, Jake, and I went dog-sledding! Super cold and snowy but super fun! We split up into teams of two (couples and Jeff and Jake haha) and spooned on a sled while an instructor was behind us mushing the dogs. THE DOGS WERE SO CUTE! Let's see, we had Bourbon, Sweetie, Husky, Kit, Diesel...uh...Tsunami, and then some more that I can't remember; every single one of those dogs were perfect lil' cuties. We got to feed the dogs and mush along with the instructor for a little while. It was a lot of fun! I highly recommend. 
Nikolai and Illy decided to have a private sexy dinner alone so I thought it was The Voidz, Albert and I (Albert being my saving grace) but then Albert and Justyna also decided to have a private little dinner so it was now just The Voidz and I (but Kesha being my saving grace) and then GUESS WHO HAD HER OWN LITTLE INTERVIEW?? Kesha left me with the boys. So the boys and I went out to get sushi at 6:30pm and guess who got drunk?? Beardo. Thank God he's not performing tonight, he slapped the waitress on the butt as we left the restaurant. It literally took me grabbing onto Jules arm to have me not murder him on the spot. Oy vey. 
 Albert and the hotel lion 

 Jules at the dimly lit restaurant

Night kids.

Oh P.S. Jules and I were drinking together at the bar downstairs and Nikolai joined us and a half hour later I went upstairs and recommended that Julian stay downstairs and hang out with Nikolai and he took that as christina-is-super-angry-what-did-i-do and as I took a loop around the hotel to listen to a baller song he beat me to the room and freaked out.
A very deep committed relationship folks. Hella scary. 
Love that guy though.