Sunday, December 28, 2014

Winter Vacation {Day 1}

Kesha and Christina make up the ladies, Julian, Amir, Beardo, Alex, Jake and Jeff make up the boys, this is WINTER VACATION 2014:

Right now I'm still in New York because AMY ADAMS HOSTS TONIGHT! Go Amy! And Kristen and Fred are here! Should I have said that! Oh well! One Direction...I hate to say it...they're actually really cool. Wankers. NICE BLOODY WANKERS.

Car leaves right after the show, plane leaves 2 hours after that, we arrive a billion hours later. TOODLES!

Sweet babe in hallway as I'm about to go on.

~Post Show~

Show was amazing! Good job all around, I'm currently typing this from my phone in the van to the airport. We are all very tired and one Void is very angry that we waited till 1:30am to go because of me. Can you guess which? Night y'all.